We help your organization be outstanding by making Personal Accountability a core value. Here’s how:
- Training designed for in-house implementation and facilitation. Learn More.
- Dynamic speakers, interactive workshops for any size group. Learn More.
- Customizable virtual training options. Learn More.
- Lots and lots of books.
The Question Behind the Question — QBQ! — is a tool enabling people to practice Personal Accountability. The QBQ! provides the “How to” of Personal Accountability. People at every organizational level have found QBQ! life-changing! QBQ! is the result of many years of research by author, John G. Miller, in the organizational development field. Learn More.
Do We Need QBQ!?
Ever heard questions like these?
- “Why do we have to go through all this change?”
- “When is someone going to train me?”
- “Why can’t we find good people?”
- “When will that department do its job right?”
- “Who dropped the ball?”
- “Why don’t they communicate better?”
- “Who’s going to solve the problem?”
If so, the message of “Personal Accountability and the QBQ!” is right for your organization.
The Value of QBQ!
When people practice QBQ! the all-too-human traps of complaining, victim-thinking, procrastination, excuse-making, and blame are eliminated. When this shift happens, productivity, teamwork, morale, creativity, safety, communication, engagement, and problem-solving are enhanced. People who use QBQ! also adapt to change faster, which is critical for competing in today’s global economy.